[Oct 2020 - Apr 2021] Mentors: Dr. Jagdish Raheja and Dr. S.N. Panda
Publications / Conferences
Aman Arora, S. N. Panda, Jagdish Raheja, Dimple Nagpal, “Development approaches to Intuitive, SSD & Haptics Integrated & Social HRI systems for assisting Space exploration”. IEEE Conference on Innovative Technologies in Intelligent Systems and Industrial Applications (CITISIA) at UNSW, Sydney, Australia (24-26 Nov 2021)
Aman Arora, S. N. Panda, Sandeep Arora, Jagdish Raheja, “Proposed Design for AR Assisted Wearable Device for Emotion Recognition and Enhanced Learning and Training in Autism Spectrum Disorder: Auscare”. Design Engineering (Toronto) Volume: 2021 Issue: 08, pp. 12238-12251
Past Submitted/Published Patents
Arora A., Arora S., Panda S.N., Raheja J.L., Saxena S., Randhawa J.S. (2021). “System to Provide Assistance in Autism Spectrum Disorder” Filed at Indian Patent Office, Application No. 202111028802
Saxena S., Arora A. et al. (2020) “Braille Reading Device” Published as Indian Patent, Application No. 202011048731
Saxena S., Arora A., Ghosh S.B. (2019). Communication Device for Visually Impaired People" Published as Indian Patent, Application No. 201911002961
Google Summer of Code
[May 2022 - Nov 2022] under Automotive Grade Linux, a sub-organization of The Linux Foundation
My recent talk titled: Bringing Offline Voice Recognition (using Vosk) to Automotive Grade Linux (GSoC 2022) at Automotive Grade Linux All Member Meeting Spring, Berlin, Germany:
Demo of Offline Speech Recognition onto AGL using Vosk at Embedded World 2023 at Nuremberg, Germany: Video Link
- Network Automation Engineer [July 2021 - Mar 2022]
- Intern, Network Automation [Jan 2021 - June 2021]
- Summer Intern, Post Silicon Validation [May, 2019 - July, 2019]
Apart from that…
Throughout my undergraduate journey, I have been involved in making various devices or projects that align with my vision.
See msome of my past personal projects on my GitHub and here.
I have come up with three Assistive Robotic devices, which have been published as patents.
With my team, I have participated in 9 hackathons:
- Hashhacks 3.0, organized by Cluster Innovation Center, Delhi University
- Innovaccer HackerCamp-18, organized by Innovaccer Inc. and AWS, Noida
- MSHACKS 2018, organized my Microsoft and Incubate Ind.
- PayTM Build For India, organized by PayTM and IIT Delhi.
- Hack36, organized by MNNIT Allahabad
- HackData, organized by Shiv Nadar University
- HackDTU, organized by Delhi University
- Smart India Hackathon (SIH) 2019, organized by MHRD, Govt. of India
- HackDelhi, organized by UltraHack, 91springboard
Won first prize in 1, 5 and 8 (including the prestigious SIH-2019, India’s biggest hackathon)
Were runner-ups in 2, 6 and 9.
This crazy journey of travelling and participating in various hackathons, with my team, all over India taught me many skills, be it technical, leadership, public speaking (pitching) or problem solving.
I have also done some training in VLSI Digital Design and FPGA Implementation from C-DAC (Center for Development of Advanced Computing).
- Develop Student Club, TIET
- Conducted CS101 workshop with teammates to give introduction to some fields of CS to freshmen
- Helped start the Vehicle DAQ (Data Acquisition) project for DSC with Team Fateh (Motosports)
- IETE (Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers) Students’ Forum
- Mentor and Core member
- Conducted workshop to teach basic electronics to students, with an amplifier project
- Mentored 12 students and helped them with their personal projects and robots
- Conducted events: Arithmania, Elementos
- Mentor and Core member
- Organized North India’s biggest Hackathon with teammates
- Mentored participants who had IoT, Robotics or Flutter based projects
- We had participants from all various states across India
- Girlscript Chapter Patiala
- Core Member
- Conducted workshops with fellow core members
- Core Member